Graphics Splash

This is my blog for my daily creativity posts. I will be exploring watercolor, sketching, t-shirt designs, fonts and more traditional design. It's chaos!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Help Golden Fish redux?

I had this idea when I woke up this morning that I could take my Golden Fish into Painter and give it a watercolor treatment so I did this test. I like it but I guess what I would appreciate an opinion on from you guys is would it be worth it to do this and then tone it in PS and submit it?


Here is what it looks like on cream. I tried it on white but for some reason it looks better on cream.

1 comment:

Monkeyswag said...

I like it. it's beautiful. Peaceful. Your original is doing so well in the derby, save this and enter it some place else. But, I've been wrong before.